Monday, January 8, 2007

noboby

noboby listens,noboby cares,they all just watched they all just stared .i'm screaming inside,and no one cares. can any one heard me ? r am i invisible ,do i even exist. some one answer me ! can someone please tell me wat they see when they look at me. where am i going in life . does anyone care if i would ever reach my goal.does it even matter? noboby cares what i do anymore. noboby!noboby!noboby!
over and over i have tried,to get people 2 listen 2 me. 2 care about what my view 2 life are. do people even care what are the issues that intererest me most. if no one listens do i really have someone to call a friend then. is their going 2 be someone to call a friend then. is their going 2 be someone who i run 2, will people cry when i die.noboby cares!

noboby listens ,noboby cares,what's the point of expriencing myself if no one is
going 2 listen.why do i even brother,what is the real message i'm tryin 2 say.
life is a highway of curves roads and all i'm doing is going for the ride in it.
life is a shyt strom art is your only umberalla. i'm screaming and no one hears! maybe if i were a sprit someone might see me.
noboby!noboby!noboby!
so why be nice 2 people when no one has your back. and no one has your back.and
no one belives what you sayin.then what do you do? what's your next move ?
noboby care if your healty or not. no one worries about were you at .then who do you turn to,the answer is no one cuz everyone you ever knew,wants nothing to do with you . who will be their to give you a helping hand? whose shoulder are you goin to lean on,whose going to catch you when u fall? tell me who, who,who! noboby. cuase noboby cares bout you !

No comments: